The ZTActive Hero Project™ empowers American heroes and creates opportunities to enhance their lives, support their families, and foster financial independence.
Our projects are designed to accommodate the demanding lifestyle our heroes endure everyday. We hand-select amazing people with a fierce drive for success into our projects where they can hone their skills, achieve their goals, and fulfill their life's purpose.
Our projects are specially designed to accommodate the demanding lifestyle our heroes and their families endure everyday. We hand-select amazing people with a fierce drive for success into our Hero Projects where they can hone their skills, achieve their goals, and fulfill their life's purpose.
Hero Projects are geared towards helping exceptional Active-Duty Military, Veterans, First Responders, and their Families with unrivaled dedication and persistence. These individuals poses the power of potential mixed with integrity beyond reproach and our job is to bring that potential to life!
Currently, we are accepting applications from heroes within the special operations community with a burning desire to achieve great success. Our Hero Projects include:
- Real Estate Project
- Focuses on the skills required to acquire and manage real estate assets in order to provide affordable housing and increased quality of life for heroes.
- Provides access to successful real estate business owners and professionals offering their expertise and mentorship to heroes and their families.
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Provide heroes access to training on how to start a business.
- Offer, through volunteer instructors, courses in basic business skills to include accounting, marketing and bookkeeping.
- Partner heroes with volunteer mentors from the local business community.
- Offer information to veterans to provide access to low and no cost federal, state and local loan programs for veterans wanting to start a business.
- Provide donated business supplies, office space and support systems to get a veteran owned business off the ground.
- Improve the skills and capabilities of our veteran participants through specialized training and support.
Our operations are specially designed for heroes and their families in need of a helping hand. Even our most admired and respected heroes need a hand up once in a while. That's exactly what we have in mind for amazing individuals and families who are part of the hero community.
Hero Operations are geared towards lifting up exceptional Active-Duty Military, Veterans, First Responders, and their Families in need of something special to keep them on top. With all of the government programs geared towards helping the helpless, our operations will help those who have earned their respect through sacrifice to our great nation.
Currently, we are accepting applications from heroes and their families within the special operations community with a need for a hand up. Our Hero Operations include:
- Operation Family RISE
- Provides families with resources in Resilience, Inspiration, Success, and Energy.
- Relief for financially or emotionally distressed heroes and their families.
- Sends families on special retreats and provides child care services for bonding parents.
- Provides funding for family bonding events and extracurricular activities.
- Operation Hero Housing
- Provides no or low-cost housing solutions for heroes and their families.
- Home renovation and emergency funding available to the hero community.
- Disaster relieve funding available for displaced heroes and their families.
- Combat community deterioration through the acquisition and repairing of properties as required for occupancy.
- Provide affordable, safe and sustainable housing opportunities for active duty military personnel, veterans, and first responders.
Follow Our Projects
You can find more pictures and information about our projects by following us @ztactivehero!